What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.
Appointments can be made on week-days during the day and up to 6.30pm.
You can choose where to see me:
- At my consulting room in the centre of Wedmore with free on-street parking nearby.
- Or at Cowan House (www.cowanhouse.co.uk), Weston-super-Mare, close to the town centre, within walking distance of the train station and easily accessible via public transport. Cowan House provides disabled access and there is free parking outside the building.
Approximate length of therapy:
- Short term from 6 to 12 sessions
- Long term from 12 to 20 sessions
- Individuals - £45 per session (50 minutes)
- Couples - £50 per session (60 minutes)
I offer reduced rates for counselling students.
“Thank you Peter! You’ve given me the space, time and conditions to work on my feelings. I’ve learnt that I’m not insensitive and that there are no rules on how to feel.”